Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Excusez-moi. Tamaru bathroom kya che?

There comes a time in everybody's life when he has to decide, what is wrong or right and yesterday, I was in that position. I had to choose between staying home and going out of town on a trip to my wife's family function. I didn't have much of a choice.

I am still alive and will continue writing my inane posts starting tomorrow. I was at a place where cyber cafes were non-existent and my wife was unwilling to let me carry my laptop. She figured out that I would be writing a post for my blog all through the function.

Incase, anyone of you thought I had been fanaa-ed, I am sorry to disappoint you.

I love you all.

Yours apologetically.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HE'S ALIVE !!!! HE'S ALIVE !!!!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Ekta said...

hahah!
So even u cldnt fight it out..eh!
Got caught in the "wife is god" race...sigh!!;-)

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh....admit it all of you. We all checked the blog often (like once every 3 second refresh), some of us even wrote a small program to refresh and notify in case of new posts...

Halleluijah...he's back....heh

Going somewhere wife wants and staying home...apparently a no contest...now if only i could say the same...sighhhh

7:51 AM  
Blogger qwerty said...

hi riggs,

Yes I am. Would you have preferred it any other way?

12:29 PM  
Blogger qwerty said...

hi ekta,

I am a golliwog in my wife's hands.

I would never want to perceive my wife as a goddess. It would makemytrip.com to Khajuraho very uncomfortable.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Anand said...

*I didnt have much of a choice"
dude i empathise!!;-)

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank Goodness...

I haven't read your Blog qwerts for about seven days now and am behind trying to be road runner trying to catch up.

You need a sabbatical fro writing blogs.....

GO YOUR WIFE!!! SHE ROCKS!!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Num said...

Incase, anyone of you thought I had been fanaa-ed, I am sorry to disappoint you.

No fun-fanaa Qwerty?
Bah.
I could have sworn I heard a song with those very lyrics the other day.
Yeh fun fanaa hai..
Whatever the heck that meant.
I'm careful not to use the word in public :P

4:32 PM  
Blogger qwerty said...

hi anonymous

I am a man of popular belief. If you can get everyone who reads my blog say,

Qwerts we want you to take a break from writing,

I promise to stop writing for a period of two days.

5:17 PM  
Blogger qwerty said...

hi num,

I do not know what fun-fanaa means but my intelligent guess says destroying someone completely for the sake of fun.

You may correct me, if I am wrong.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home